Rental conditions & prices
- Rental period: fixed period starting with 3 months till 11 months and 29/30 days;
- Maximum rental period: 11 months and 29/30 days. Extension after this period is not possible;
- Deposit: 2 months rent;
- Rental contract ends automatically after the chosen period;
- Termination of the rental contract prior to the fixed end date is possible, ask for conditions;
- Rent includes GWE, internet and tv, service costs and fitness;
- Rental price is excluding local taxes, trash and usage of washing machine and dryers;
- Residents: maximum 2 persons per studio. These persons must share a household together, in other words, they are partners or, for example, a parent-child relationship. 2 friends or acquaintances may not share a studio together;
- Registration municipal personal records database: Every resident is obliged to register in the municipal personal records database.
- Deposit: you always pay a deposit per studio. The deposit is equal to 2 month's rent and is always paid before the start of the rental period. At the end of the rental period you will receive the deposit back if the studio is delivered to the manager in good condition, without damage and clean.
- Rental prices: The rental prices always include additional costs such as gas, water, light, internet, TV and furniture;
- Pets and smoking are not allowed in the building;
To be eligible for a studio, you must meet the following conditions:
- Minimum age 18 years;
- Working or studying;
- income must be demonstrable by means of an employment contract or salary slip;
- income of at least 2.5 times the gross monthly rent;
- in case of phase A-B employment contract: 3 months deposit
- you fall within 1 of the target groups and you can prove this on request;
- Target groups: in accordance with the permit from the municipality of Geldrop-Mierlo, the complex must represent various target groups. A number of target groups are distinguished to whom the studios may be assigned.
Target group definition:
- Starter: home seeker who, after moving house, for the first time starts living in an independent housing unit and who does not leave an independent housing unit behind, not belonging to another group referred to in these definitions;
- Emergency home seeker: a home seeker for whom the provision in need of housing is urgently necessary, not belonging to another group referred to in these definitions;
- Student: home seeker registered at an educational institution, not belonging to another group referred to in these definitions;
- Former care institution resident from an intramural setting: a home seeker who is no longer in need of 24-hour care in a care institution; not belonging to any other group mentioned in these definitions;
- International / expat: a home seeker who is an economically active employee with a foreign nationality, not belonging to another group referred to in these definitions. You must be a ''Highly skilled migrant''.
- Senior: Home seeker older than 55 years, who does not belong to another group referred to in these definitions;
- Single person: a person looking for a home who forms a one-person household, not belonging to another group referred to in these definitions;
Rental prices starting 1st of November 2023:
Studio 30m2 fully furnished:
Rental period 3 months: € 1025,00 per month
Studio 30m2 semi furnished (only basic furniture):
Rental period 3 months: € 975,00 per month
Studio 24m2 fully furnished:
Rental period 3 months: € 945,00 per month
Studio 24m2 semi furnished (only basic furniture):
Rental period 3 months: € 895,00 per month
Included in the rental price:
The rent, service costs, gas, water, electricity, internet and tv, soft furnishings (curtains, lights, PVC floor) and furniture (in case you book a furnished accommodation this also includes the complete inventory), shared bike storage, lounge, parking and fitness.
*TV and internet: there is a central wifi connection for the complete building. You cannot bring this from your previous address or get a private connection.
**There are no private meters for gas water electricity, this is included in your rent.
Not included in the rental price:
Sewage charges and garbage disposal taxes are charged by the municipality of Geldrop and depends on the amount of garbage that you dispose of. You will receive a waste card for the underground containers. For more information regarding the costs please check the website of the municipality Geldrop-Mierlo.
The shared washing machines and dryers can be booked by the Miele app. The costs for each wash and dryer usage can be paid by this app directly.
Extension & Termination
Extension: a one time extension up to the maximum period of 11 months and 29/30 days is possible.
Termination: the rental period is a fixed period, the final date is mentioned in your rental contract. If you want to terminate before this date there is a notice period of 1 month before the 1st of the month in question.
To be eligible for a studio, you must be able to demonstrate:
- that you fall within 1 of the target groups described;
- that your income of 2.5 times the gross monthly rent is demonstrable by means of an employment contract and salary slip;
- if your income is not sufficient, a guarantor can support you by means of a guarantee whereby they can demonstrate that they can pay 3.5x the gross monthly rent;