The characteristic monumental postoffice at the Keizersgracht / Stadspoort in Eindhoven was built in 1909. In 2014 the 1st and 2nd floor have been transformed to modern short-stay apartments.
These unique and luxurious accommodations with many authentic elements vary from lofts with large windows and high ceilings to studio’s and 1 bedroom apartments. The L-shaped building contains 18 short-stay accommodations situated at both Stadspoort and Keizersgracht, in the lively city center of Eindhoven in-between shops, restaurants, main roads and public transport.
Check our website ‘’offer’’ for availabilities.
Renting at the Stadspoort guarantees:
- Living in the heart of Eindhoven in a characteristic building with many authentic elements;
- High quality accommodations with a luxurious and tasteful inventory and decoration;
- Fully furnished apartments for maximum 12 months;
- A stone’s throw from the popular area ‘’Kleine Berg’’, the city center, central station;
- Ideal for expats and international students!
All accommodations are completely independent and provided with a private kitchen, bathroom and complete inventory.