Rental conditions & Prices
The following conditions apply for all apartments;
- Minimum rental period of 12 months;
- Deposit equal to 1 month rent needs to be paid in advance;
- Rental prices are always excluding gas, electricity, water, tv, internet and local taxes;
- Rental allowance may be applicable depending on your personal situation. This can be checked on www.rijksoverheid.nl
- Pets are not allowed;
To be eligible for an apartment you must meet the following conditions;
- Minimum age 18 years;
- Working professional;
- Provide a pay slip and employment contract;
For rental prices of available accommodations in this project please go to ‘’offer’’
Once a year, the rent will be indexed or increased at a rate of a fixed percentage set by the VROM (Dutch Ministry of Housing, Spatial Planning and the Environment). The increase exclusively applies only to the basic rental price.
If the rent is to be increased, the tenants will be notified of this at least 2 months in advance. The new rental price will be automatically collected. In January/February, the Government announces the percentages. These may be found on the website www.rijksoverheid.nl.
As the self-contained apartments have their own house number, it is possible (depending on your personal situation) to request housing benefits. You will find all the information about the conditions and applying for these benefits on the website www.belastingdienst.nl.