How it works
Reserving or renting an apartment in the Empire Living Center is quick and easy!
- CHOOSE AN AVAILABLE APARTMENT FROM OUR PAGE ‘’OFFERS’’
- MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
- SIGN THE LEASE
- PICK UP THE KEY
1. CHOOSE YOUR APARTMENT: Have a look at the available apartments on our website and choose the apartment that meets your preferences. You can select several options.
2. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT: To make an appointment, fill out the contact form. We’ll contact you for an introductory meeting and give you, if possible, a tour of the apartment. Also, we’ll be able to answer any of your questions and explain the (construction) process.
3. SIGN THE LEASE: You have chosen an apartment. Now we’re able – after all the documents are complete – to draw up the lease and have you sign the rental agreement.
4. PICK UP THE KEY: You’ve made it! You’re receiving the key!! Together we can set a date when you can move into your apartment. On this day, the property manager will explain the important information about the apartment and we’ll inspect the apartment together. Everything will be registered in the handover report.
There are certain conditions to rent an apartment. To be eligible for the apartment, we need to request a few documents: proof of income/employment contract and an ID. If your income is not sufficient, it is possible for you to have someone else stand in as guarantor who has adequate income. The property management may refuse any candidate at any time without giving the reason.
If you’re going to rent an apartment we don’t charge you any costs. You only pay 1 month rent (equivalent to the full rental price) as deposit. The first month rent and the security deposit must be received by the landlord before you move into the apartment. You will receive the deposit back at the end of the rental period if the apartment is in good condition.